Santa Claus REPLACEMENT DECAL ONLY
This if for the Santa window decal only and does NOT include the arm.
Santa Window Decal measures 9.75" W x 10" H
- Clean and dry rear window thoroughly
- Before removing back of decal, align to the correct side of the wiper for positioning. If needed, you can trim the decal to fit around the wiper arm if yours is mounted through the window.
- Remove decal backing, align level with minimal touching on the adhesive, and from the bottom up gently lay the decal on the window pushing out any wrinkles on the way up. Remove and realign if needed. Save the paper backing if you want to reuse each season.
- Follow up by using a credit card or something thin and flexible to push any wrinkles or bubbles towards the outside of the decal.
- To get the most from your decal, keep your wiper blades free of dirt and debris. Remove the WiperTag arm before entering a car wash.
- To remove the decal, make sure it is not freezing or it could tear. Remove indoors or warm with a blow dryer. Make sure your hands, window, and decal are clean and dry. Simply pick off an edge and slowly peel off, then apply back to the original paper. Remove WiperTag arm by tilting sideways and unlocking. The number of times the decal can be reused varies depending on well it is taken care of.
*For rear wipers mounted at the top, your character will be upside down. Wipers mounted below the window may not create the same desired effect. Please check with your local and state laws regarding window decals and exterior accessories prior to ordering.