Jelly Bean the Bunny WiperTag with Decal
Jelly Bean is ready for spring with his sharp bow tie and vest. He's just found his first colored egg and is waving to everyone to show it off.
Universal size fits any vehicle rear wiper. The arm is double sided (reversible) for the left or right side. Both the WiperTag arm and window decal are cleanly removable. Both are UV protected against fading. The window decal is also laminated for additional protection.
VIRALITY RATING ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ +
WiperTag Arm measures 7.5" L x 3" H
Jelly Bean Window Decal measures 6.5 W x 10" H
MADE IN USA!WiperTags are FUN, creative, durable covers which attach to rear vehicle wipers.
- Available in many universal sizes, they're made to fit 99% of all rear vehicle wipers. Refer to our FAQs for additional info.
- Made with 100% UV-protected materials to help prevent fading, cracking, and peeling.
- Designed for year-round weather conditions, including sun, rain, sleet, and snow.
- Detachable and interchangeable with hundreds of other designs.
- Also attach to bumpers, tailgates, or any smooth surface.
- WiperTags can be made into just about any design, customized for organizations for fundraising, branding, and promotions. Learn more about custom designs.
- Clean and dry rear window and wiper thoroughly
- Attach waving arm to wiper according to the instructions on packaging. You will be able to adjust slightly left or right as necessary.
- Before removing back of decal, align to the preferred side of the wiper for positioning.
- Remove decal backing, align level with minimal touching on the adhesive, and from the bottom up gently lay the decal on the window pushing out any wrinkles on the way up. Remove and realign if needed. Save the paper backing if you want to reuse each season.
- Follow up by using a credit card or something thin and flexible to push any wrinkles or bubbles towards the outside of the decal.
- To get the most from your decal, keep your wiper blades free of dirt and debris. Remove the WiperTag arm before entering a car wash.
- To remove the decal, make sure it is not freezing or it could tear. Remove inside garage or warm with a blow dryer. Make sure your hands, window, and decal are clean and dry. Simply pick off an edge and slowly peel off, then apply back to the original paper. Remove WiperTag arm by tilting sideways and unlocking. *Depending on weather exposure, the decal may not be reusable.
Please check with your local and state laws regarding window decals and exterior accessories prior to ordering.