Waving Willy the Penguin WiperTag with Decal
Waving Willy the Penguin is ready for winter with his sparkling blue toboggan and scarf. Universal size works with any through the window rear wipers, top and bottom.
ALSO AVAILABLE ON AMAZON!
WiperTag Fin measures 6.5" L x 2" H
Penguin Window Decal measures 7.5" W x 10" H
- Clean and dry rear window and wiper thoroughly
- Attach waving arm to wiper according to the instructions on packaging. You will be able to adjust slightly left or right as necessary.
- Before removing back of decal, align to the correct side of the wiper for positioning. The snowman decal should attach to the left since he's waving his left arm. If needed, you can trim the decal to fit around the wiper arm if yours is mounted through the window.
- Remove decal backing, align level with minimal touching on the adhesive, and from the bottom up gently lay the decal on the window pushing out any wrinkles on the way up. Remove slowly and carefully to realign if needed. Save the paper backing if you want to try and reuse season.
- Follow up by using a credit card or something thin and flexible to push any wrinkles or bubbles towards the outside of the decal.
- To get the most from your decal, keep your wiper blades free of dirt and debris. Remove the WiperTag arm before entering a car wash.
- To remove the decal, make sure it is not freezing or it could tear. Remove indoors or warm with a blow dryer. Make sure your hands, window, and decal are clean and dry. Simply pick off an edge and slowly peel off, then apply back to the original paper. Remove WiperTag arm by tilting sideways and unlocking. The number of times the decal can be reused varies depending on well it is taken care of.
*Wipers mounted below the window may not create the same desired effect. Please check with your local and state laws regarding window decals and exterior accessories prior to ordering.