Wildcat vs Cardinal Wrestling WiperTags
Nothing beats a good ole rivalry like a wrestling smackdown with an elbow drop! Includes laminated, UV protected cardinal window decal and double sided (reversible) Wildcat & Cardinal WiperTag that fits on most rear wipers, left or right sided.
Cardinal Decal: 12" x 3.5"
Wildcat WiperTag: 12" x 3.5"
Wildcat Decal: 11.5" x 2.5"
Cardinal WiperTag: 12" x 3.5"
See in action!
MADE IN USA!WiperTags are FUN, creative, durable covers which attach to rear vehicle wipers.
- Available in many universal sizes, they're made to fit 99% of all rear vehicle wipers. Refer to our FAQs for additional info.
- Made with 100% UV-protected materials to help prevent fading, cracking, and peeling.
- Designed for year-round weather conditions, including sun, rain, sleet, and snow.
- Detachable and interchangeable with hundreds of other designs.
- Also attach to bumpers, tailgates, or any smooth surface.
- Window decals are laminated and UV protected with an easy peel removable backing to prevent sticky adhesive left on your vehicle (If applicable*)
- WiperTags can be made into just about any design, customized for organizations for fundraising, branding, and promotions. Learn more about custom designs.
- Clean and dry rear window and wiper thoroughly
- Attach WiperTag according to the instructions on packaging. You will be able to adjust slightly left or right as necessary.
- Before removing back of decal, align to the best side of the wiper for positioning. The paw will work fine on either side. If needed, you can trim the decal to fit around the wiper arm if yours is mounted through the window.
- Remove decal backing, align level with minimal touching on the adhesive, and from the bottom up gently lay the decal on the window pushing out any wrinkles on the way up. Remove and realign if needed, but be careful not to tear.
- Follow up by using a credit card or something thin and flexible to push any wrinkles or bubbles towards the outside of the decal.
- To get the most from your decal, keep your wiper blades free of dirt and debris. Remove the WiperTag arm before entering a car wash.
- To remove the decal, make sure it is not freezing or it could tear. Remove indoors, warm with a blow dryer, or heat the inside of your vehicle. Make sure your hands, window, and decal are clean and dry. Simply pick off an edge and slowly peel off, then apply back to the original paper. Remove WiperTag arm by tilting sideways and unlocking. The number of times the decal can be reused varies depending on well it is taken care of.
*If your wiper is mounted on top, your character may be like give the same effect. Wipers mounted below the window may not create the same desired effect. Please check with your local and state laws regarding window decals and exterior accessories prior to ordering.